So you want Higher Productivity for ADHD Executives so they can be better remote workers?
Why not just fire their butts?
Trust me on this one; remote work ain’t going nowhere…
And neither is ADHD!!
That being said, Some of the most creative partners that your team could hope to have are ADHDers so it behooves any organization to adjust for Productivity for ADHD Executives.
… And don’t forget about the Americans with Disabilities Act!
As an ADHD executive or entrepreneur, the world of remote work can feel like a whirlwind of order and chaos. It’s like juggling balls while on a unicycle – fun, challenging, and a tiny bit absurd. But who said circus tricks can’t be mastered? Here are ten unbeatable strategies to channel your ADHD superpowers and boost Productivity for ADHD Executives who work from home.
1. Acknowledge the Chaos-Order Circus: Your workspace, like the universe, is a stage for the eternal dance of order and chaos. Every freshly organized desk invites a storm of new tasks. But here’s the twist – total order isn’t the aim, but managing chaos is. So, don the ringmaster’s hat and lead the show1.
2. Embrace the ‘Distraction Spectacle’: Remote work can unleash a parade of distractions – from tech glitches to social media pings or a pet’s sudden affection for your keyboard. Accept these as part of the package, not roadblocks, and get ready to juggle them like a pro1.
3. Create a ‘Chaos Management’ Schedule: Allocate specific time slots in your schedule to restore order. Regular intervals dedicated to tackling accumulated tasks can help you stay on top of the chaos. It’s like a circus clean-up crew but for your workspace1.
4. Use the ‘Order-Chaos Highwire’: Don’t aim for order for its sake alone. Big projects might bring a whirlwind of chaos, but they also bring growth and innovation. Balance the highwire act between these two forces, and enjoy the thrill it brings1.
5. Join the ‘Productivity Big Top’: Participate in productivity challenges and communities. These initiatives provide a holistic approach to work-life balance, helping you organize your life across multiple dimensions. It’s like a group trapeze act, but with fewer safety nets and more fun1. And it just so happens that Dr Get in Focus has a productivity challenge of its own. Click right up
6. Become the ‘Resilient Ringmaster’: Yes, chaos will sneak in, but the show must go on. External distractions, technological hiccups, or feelings of isolation may challenge you, but they also offer opportunities to refine your performance1.
7. Utilize the ‘Virtual Assistant Juggler’: Think of a virtual assistant as your juggling partner, helping you keep multiple balls in the air. They can handle administrative tasks, manage your calendar, and even filter your emails, leaving you free to focus on your spotlight performance. Dr Get in Focus has VA Service for Productivity for ADHD Executives, Get in Focus VA
8. Engage an ‘ADHD Coach Acrobat’: An ADHD coach can help you navigate the high ropes of the remote work circus. They can provide strategies tailored to your unique strengths and challenges, enabling you to perform your acrobatic feats with confidence and skill.
9. Consult the ‘Workplace Wizard’: A workplace consultant can help transform your workspace into a stage that caters to your ADHD traits. They can provide guidance on organization, lighting, noise control, and more, ensuring that your workspace amplifies your performance, not hinder it.
10. Initiate the ‘Remote Work Renaissance’: Embrace the potential transformation that remote work can offer. By skillfully converting chaos into order, you can drive the effectiveness of remote work. In the end, it’s not just about surviving the circus, but becoming the star of the show1.
So, step right up and get your productivity for ADHD executives and entrepreneurs! The get in focus circus is in town, and it’s time for you to steal the show!
Is Dealing with Technological Nightmares Ruining Your Day? Some of us are really adept at technology, others are not. Some can set up thing a ma bobs to automate their workday, others have a difficultRead more
Beware! Work from Home Risks The world has been thrust into a situation that is forcing us into new solutions. Take work, for instance. Working from Home has been around for decades. Recent tools suchRead more
Life’s Surprises and WFH Productivity Anything can happen in life. On January 1 of 2020, I had complete knowledge about what life would be like regarding the workplace. I had written my doctoral dissertation aboutRead more
The Source of Work from Home Resistance The driving factor behind Work from Home Resistance is that Human beings hate change; some would rather die than change. Yes, I know that is a very boldRead more
Work from Home Effectiveness Work from Home effectiveness depends on the adept use of the two forces in the universe, always working against each other: the force of order and the force of chaos. IRead more